Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Getting caught up....

So I've had a lot happen since I originally opened my tester slots for soft sole baby shoes. I obtained a license to sell Shopping Cart Covers, Nursing Covers, Wool Longies for Cloth Diapering and I have been on a buying frenzy of various materials to get started.

I am in process of making 3 shopping cart covers. The ladies provided the material and funds to purchase the notions. This worked out great! Each will have a completely custom shopping cart cover unique for their little one and they chose spectacular fabrics!

I have closed my tester slots for the soft sole baby shoes and received the leather! I'm just collecting some last minute details from my testers before I start cutting.

And as of yesterday I submitted my first order for yarn for longies. I have pre-orders for YYMH and can't wait to get the ball rolling on those.

So I'm busy and will be busy until after the Holiday season but I am looking forward to every minute.

I want to thank all of my mamas who are participating in my testing phases or who have made pre-orders. This is a huge step in the right direction for Unreal Baby.

Thank you all!
~Debra

No comments: