Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Now Available! YYMH!

Now Available: Your Yarn My Hook Custom Longies!

You send me your yarn, and I'll crochet you a pair of longies! I use the ladybugz pattern which has a rear extension to make room for that cloth diapered bum!

Please allow 2-3 weeks from the time I receive your yarn. You pay the fee, ship the yarn to me, I'll make the longies and you pay shipping back to you - easy!

I can wash and lanolize upon request at no additional charge, but keep in mind it will add about 3 days onto the shipping date to allow for ample time to dry!

"This product has been created under a special cottage industry license granted by Ladybugz Farms. Patterns require a license and written permission from the copyright owner. We thank you for your support of our licensed contractors. While we know that our licensed contractors do their very best to provide you with a quality product, Ladybugz Farms does not assume responsibility or any form of liability for the quality of the item made from their pattern by the licensee. The Designer and Licensed Contractor who constructed this item disclaim all liability for any losses or injuries due to the use or misuse of the item. Please use good judgment and always put safety first."

No comments: