Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday Rush!

I have a lot on my plate right now but I have realized that I want to put some time limits on my tester products and custom products I have pre-orders for. My new goal is to complete my tester list for Soft Sole Shoes and complete the custom shopping cart covers (3) that I have by the end of the year!

So here's the breakdown

3 shopping cart covers:
  • 2 - fabric is prewashed and ready to be cut
  • 1 - fabric is cut and I've started sewing

Soft Soled Leather Baby Shoes:

  • 10 tester spots
  • 3 for family

Plus I have so much on my 'Want to accomplish/make' list

But now I've made it known to all. I will complete my projects by the end of the year! Then when I get my co-op yarn I won't be so pressed for time to make the longies. (So I guess you can add that to my list too! LOL)

No comments: