Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Diapers ARE Savvy!

As you all know I am a cloth diaper freak! I love them! I love buying them, window shopping for them and converting friends to cloth diapers.

Right now there is a contest running on Dexter's Super Savvy Mommy to win a 3-pack of Fuzzi Bunz cloth diapers in any size they offer. All you have to do is go to the Fuzzi Bunz site and leave a comment on Maggie's blog. She has all the details on how to enter and how to get extra entries.

From my personal experiences, Fuzzi Bunz are great diapers. They are very trim fitting unlike other cloth diapers that can be very bulky. They are so easy to care for and very convenient. Because they are pocket diapers you have complete freedom to choose how absorbent you want them. They are great daytime and nighttime diapers depending on how much you stuff them. This company is superb and stands behind their product and so do I!

No comments: